How to move backup from one PC to another?

If the intent was to use Duplicati as a migration tool for source data (step 1, direct restore to new PC),
Step 2 to create new backup configuration (export/copy-export-file/import could also have been done),
Step 3 to copy over the semi-random-numbers.sqlite job database from old PC
then you would wind up with configuration in the new Duplicati-server.sqlite (also copyable, if desired),
then sliding in the old job database under it should let it continue. Paths remain the same due to step 1
otherwise you would have to worry about old paths looking deleted, and possibly retention-aged away.

Copying more of the source files would also have worked (if you had enough carrying capacity), and it maybe would have been easier to copy more of the databases, but especially after test, I think it’s fine.

When I am coping database files to PC where restoration needs to be done, should I overwrite “Duplicati-server.sqlite” that is created after Duplicati installation of keep it? was a previous reply describing how copying everything would work, but your way of recreating the same configuration by hand also works.

Be careful not to run the backup on the old PC (maybe uninstall Duplicati) or it will damage the backup.