How to list all backup jobs from cli?

Gents, the Duplicati-Monitoring is indeed great, I’ve just checked it out. Kudos.
As it happens, I’ve build for our internal purposes very similar monitoring with Graylog (we’re using free version, works like charm).

With that said both solutions have inherit problem. What if duplicati process dies or hangs? What if the particular backup job dies and never sends the report? Or other system issue?

For business purposes I can’t rely on “self reporting” I need 2nd tool that will monitor backups. It can be anything but in simplistic approximation it would be a cron job regularly checking that duplicati processes are up, pulls down all configure backup jobs names and their last run status and schedule. And this is reported to central monitoring.

For this purposes I need simple means to access duplicati from CLI and to basis checks. The duplicati-client is indeed capable, but too big/complex to reliably run on Synology which is our main platform. Here we can’t say what next DSM brings in terms of changes and dependencies and the simpler the tool the better.