Had high hopes but wound up uninstalling

What I posted:

Specifically, that means on the detailed options for a given backup (click to expand), click Database.
Where it has Local database path, type over that to go somewhere on external drive letter. Click
Move existing database button. If drive letter doesn’t move, that might be all that’s ever required.

dbpath can be used for a command line run. If this is GUI, the database path is on Database screen.
They’re the same thing, just presented differently in the user interface. People usually prefer the GUI.

The rather detailed setup and test results for the method I’m talking about are summarized by below:

Duplicati is designed to allow movement of the database, but drive rotation is only one of many reasons.

Just change the one screen, and see if you like it. If you really want to see how this connects to dbpath, Using the Command line tools from within the Graphical User Interface or Export As Command-line will show how the GUI change causes a change in the dbpath option. Test some further scenarios, but still

may be a bigger concern. If Duplicati has a problems, it’s not always super-simple to figure it out and fix.
Especially in a higher volume paid situation, even occasional tending might run up the bill pretty quickly.
Something aimed at volume usage would (I would hope) have minimal tending as one of its main goals.