Format of listing of Backups in old and new monitoring websites

I’m not sure if this should go into the (one and only?) forum topics for duplicati-monitoring.com and the new Duplicati monitoring “app” resp. - but since it applies to both, I thought I’d open a separate topic for this.
The list of backup reports is sorted by report date (or “end date”). The format of this date is relative to “now”, and given in hours/days/weeks/months ago. After looking at the graphs sometimes I want to look at a detail report of a specific date (which the graph nicely displays), where for example I noticed a peak in new/changed data or runtime. If this date was let’s say 4 weeks ago, I’d have to scrutinize the list of all reports “4 weeks ago” to find the anomaly in the respective column (new/changed, runtime), to identify the specific report, before I can open it to look at the details. This may mean having to scroll through a lot of pages, unless I make them display the max of 200 items per page.
It would be more helpful if there was a way to display the actual date (if not date+time) of the report, rather than - or in addition to - the coarse grouping by day/week/month.