First Time User ... [Error] Element with Path Not Found On Host

Hi,

I’m using a QNAP NAS TS-253Be QTS 4.3.6.0776
Duplicati 2.0.4.5
Microsoft OneDrive For Business 5TB

I’ve followed some instructions from this website and QNAP’s Forum. As far as I can tell I’m doing everything that has been suggested. At (2) Destination the connection test returns the message “Connection Works!”.

This is how I’ve set up the destination:

Note:In “Path on Server” I’ve tried /personal/name_domain_com/Files/QNAP, /personal/name_domain_com/Files/QNAP/, and /personal/name_domain_com/Files/, and /personal/name_domain_com/ … none of them work.

This is what is returned after “Verifying Backend Data” is run (its the same for any path I try) …

Is this an issue others have run into?

EDIT: FOR FULL SOLUTION PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD.

using /personal/name_domain_com/Documents/ and not /personal/name_domain_com/Files worked … finally!! Its working :slight_smile:

Consider switching to the v2 backend. The one you are using is deprecated by Microsoft.

Firstly, thanks for the reply.

Also, as I’m only new to this, how would I go about doing that. Is there a post here you’re able to point me to?

Thanks again, appreciated.

Hello, again.

I’ve done as you suggested, however, it took 6 hours to upload 167kb … whereas the depreciated backend uploaded all the data.

Are you able to tell what troubleshooting steps I can take to get my data to upload using OneDrive v2?

What kind of data are you backing up? This looks like a giant (not really realistic) compression ratio to me. What kind of files do you see at onedrive?

Could you export the config to command line so we can have a look at your config.

Its just .pdf files (eBooks, receipts, offical documents, medical info, manuals, guides etc)

I deleted what was in OneDrive and started again. However, the upload rate is really slow.

Ok, newb question. How can I export the config to CL? I understand the basics of CL but I forget things easily. Still learning.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Ok, that was easier than I thought. Here you go …

mono /share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Duplicati/Duplicati/Duplicati.CommandLine.exe backup "onedrivev2:///Duplicati/?authid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPRIVATExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/My Documents/" --tempdir=/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/backup_tmp/ --backup-name="My Documents Backup" --dbpath=/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Duplicati/.config/Duplicati/67857667848472848982.sqlite --encryption-module=aes --compression-module=zip --dblock-size=5TB --passphrase=“xxxxxxxxxxxxPRIVATExxxxxxxxxxxxx” --disable-module=console-password-input

This wil try to put all files in one single file -(dblock) of 5TB. You should change dblock to eg the default 50MB or other.

ahh, right. I see now. I thought that I had to set it to the maximum storage space of my OneDrive account. Excellent, thank you.

Perfect, works without error now. I have a slow upload rate so I kept it at 50MB.

2 Likes

Nice to know that it worked. Could you please mark the post with the solution to the original problem as the solution?

Done, thank you. And thank you to @Wim_Jansen for solving everything, much appreciated. I hope someone finds this thread useful.

1 Like