FileBlockProcessor on MSSQL db

I have been encountering this error for some time

• 2022-10-14 21:47:59 +08 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\xxx\Database.ldf

Setting
Snapshot policy - REQUIRED
Duplicati running as Windows service

Should i ignore this warning or the file actually failed to backup?
Kindly advise, cheers

if the file matters (I don’t remember enough about MSSQL), yes it’s a problem. You can certainly get more information from Duplicati, my trick is to use email reporting and to enable verbose log level (and also to raise the log line limit), with that you will most probably get to the detailed problem.

any solution to this error? all these files are very important.

how about getting detail about this problem like I said in my previous post ?

About → Show log → Live → Warning will also give a better view. You might need to click on the line.
Nobody can tell you what the details are unless you get them with a method like the ones mentioned.

This is all i got from About > Show Log > Live > Warning logs

it’s surprising that it says to set snapshot policy to ‘required’ while you said in your first post that it was. Did you double check that it’s really so ?

i was playing around with the settings previously disabled it. Now i have set to ‘required’ and performed another backup, still failing though

yes but is the error message the same now?

oh my bad, didn’t realize we can expand the warning message…

Warning
{“errorCode”:“Constraint”,“ClassName”:“System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException”,“Message”:“constraint failed\r\nUNIQUE constraint failed: FilesetEntry.FilesetID, FilesetEntry.FileID”,“Data”:null,“InnerException”:null,“HelpURL”:null,“StackTraceString”:" at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)\r\n at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)\r\n at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()\r\n at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)\r\n at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)\r\n at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)\r\n at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.ExtensionMethods.ExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand self, Boolean writeLog, String cmd, Object values)\r\n at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase.AddFile(Int64 pathprefixid, String filename, DateTime lastmodified, Int64 blocksetID, Int64 metadataID, IDbTransaction transaction)\r\n at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.BackupDatabase.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.b__0()\r\n at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.b__0()\r\n at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.d__2`1.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()",“RemoteStackTraceString”:null,“RemoteStackIndex”:0,“ExceptionMethod”:“8\nReset\nSystem.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.111.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139\nSystem.Data.SQLite.SQLite3\nSystem.Data.SQLite.SQLiteErrorCode Reset(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement)”,“HResult”:-2147473489,“Source”:“System.Data.SQLite”,“WatsonBuckets”:null}

this is an internal error message, maybe triggered by a previous (external) message. Can you expand also the first such error message (since they are displayed in reverse chronological order) ?
Note that if they are the same, it means that your database needs repairing.

all the same. hmm…

This is definitely not normal.
I’d try to repair the database. If it fails, reboot the computer, ensure that the database is not selected for backup just in case, and try to repair again.

Did you click on the line? If it doesn’t expand, then use Options log-file=<path> to catch details in a file.

Your other messages are worrisome, but will need a longer look.