Failed to authorize using the OAuth service

Hi
Just started get these errors during backup to Google Drive. Duplicati is installed on win2016 and just had the latest microsoft april updates.
Not sure if the updates have caused this.
It has been working perfectly up until now

17 Apr 2019 08:37: Cannot open WMI provider \localhost\root\virtualization\v2. Hyper-V is probably not installed.
17 Apr 2019 08:32: UsageReporter failed
17 Apr 2019 08:29: The operation Backup has failed with error: Failed to authorize using the OAuth service: Proxy Authentication Required. If the problem persists, try generating a new authid token from: Duplicati OAuth Handler
17 Apr 2019 08:29: Fatal error
17 Apr 2019 08:29: Backend event: List - Failed: ()
17 Apr 2019 08:29: Operation List with file attempt 5 of 5 failed with message: Failed to authorize using the OAuth service: Proxy Authentication Required. If the problem persists, try generating a new authid token from: Duplicati OAuth Handler

1 Like

I still have this problem.
Tried a number of time to recreate the auth id then press “Test Connection” and it fails.
Rebooted the server, still the same.
Has any one got any ideas
Thanks in advance

I just migrated my home directory from my old laptop to my new one and installed duplicati on the new one. I ran “duplicati” (on the new laptop) on the command line and the duplicati tab popup in my web browser started attempting a backup, just like whenever I ran duplicati on my old laptop. However, on my new laptop, I inevitably get an authentication error (see 1st attached image). The goal is to backup my files to google drive (which I have been able to do successfully several times on my old laptop). How can I solve this OAuth problem? I generated a new authid token (see 2nd attached image, actual credentials are blacked out for obvious reasons) but didn’t know what to do with the generated credentials. Thanks!

The authid goes in the Destination screen field where you likely clicked AuthID on old laptop.

Is yours empty now? It’s not clear what exactly you migrated. If you moved the user profile, job configuration should have moved and run (and maybe even continued with old laptop backup).
Job creation from import depends on how you did export. Continued backup history is optional.
Just don’t ever have two computers backing up to the same folder, or interference will result…