Error while running daily backup

After reinstalling duplicati (because the duplicati app crashed after start) I lost the configuration and had to to it from new. Now after starting backup I get this:

24. Jan. 2020 19:07: Failed while executing "Backup" with id: 1
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Es wurde versucht, einen nicht autorisierten Vorgang auszuführen.
   bei Alphaleonis.Win32.Vss.VssBackupComponents..ctor()
   bei Alphaleonis.Win32.Vss.VssImplementation.CreateVssBackupComponents()
   bei Duplicati.Library.Common.IO.VssBackupComponentsHelper.GetVssBackupComponents()
   bei Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.WindowsSnapshot..ctor(IEnumerable`1 sources, IDictionary`2 options)
   bei Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SnapshotUtility.CreateWindowsSnapshot(IEnumerable`1 folders, Dictionary`2 options)
   bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.GetSnapshot(String[] sources, Options options)
   bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.<RunAsync>d__20.MoveNext()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
   bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   bei CoCoL.ChannelExtensions.WaitForTaskOrThrow(Task task)
   bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Backup>b__0(BackupResults result)
   bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)
   bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Backup(String[] inputsources, IFilter filter)
   bei Duplicati.Server.Runner.Run(IRunnerData data, Boolean fromQueue)

Any ideas what’s wrong?

Looks like –snapshot-policy=required without Administrator privilege. Did configuration change?

On Windows this uses the Volume Shadow Copy Services (VSS) and requires administrative privileges.

The reason was my former install was Duplicati as a Service.
The over-installed overwrote my Dublicati TrayIcon shortcut and autostart. After correcting the TrayIcon props to --no-hosted-server everyhing runs as before.
What I now wonder is when the TrayIcon app is started I have two instances shown in the task mgr:
Is this correct? I can exit the 2nd one and the TrayIcon is still working.When I now click on the TrayIcon the Duplicati process disappeares in the task manager, when I click away it appears again. Confusing.
…but still a very nice Solution…
Thanks Emanuel

Yes. Most Duplicati processes are paired, where the original starts from the install location, then searches for updates from another location. The child process does the actual work, but I don’t advise killing parent.

[SOLVED] Is it ok that I see 5 processes of Duplicati in Windows Task manager?