Error while running.... / Cant repair database

Hello,
I switchted from V 1.3 , working for 2 years without problems, to the actual 2.0.3.6.
V1.3.x is uninstalled.
I want to backup to the same place like ever, a local NAS, part of the local active directory.
If I check the connection in Duplicati it says “Connection works” . Using FTP.

Path to NAS: \xxxx-NAS\homes\DOMAIN=xxxxxxxxx\username\backup/

If I start a Job, it fails in seconds with: “The database was attempted repaired, but the repair did not complete. This database may be incomplete and the backup process cannot continue. You may delete the local database and attempt to repair it again.”

So I switched to JOB/Database, and delete and reair it, but it doesnt works.

Logging tell me:

Failed while executing “Repair” with id: 1
Duplicati.Library.Interface.UserInformationException: No files were found at the remote location, perhaps the target url is incorrect?

bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler.DoRun(LocalDatabase dbparent, Boolean updating, IFilter filter, NumberedFilterFilelistDelegate filelistfilter, BlockVolumePostProcessor blockprocessor)
bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler.Run(String path, IFilter filter, NumberedFilterFilelistDelegate filelistfilter, BlockVolumePostProcessor blockprocessor)
bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.RunRepairLocal(IFilter filter)
bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.Run(IFilter filter)
bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)
bei Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Repair(IFilter filter)
bei Duplicati.Server.Runner.Run(IRunnerData data, Boolean fromQueue)

I see the same problem in this Forum any time ago, but cant find a workaround and dont know what to do now.

Regards

I may be reading this wrong, but it sounds like you want to continue backing up to your existing 1.3 backup.

1.3 and 2 are not compatible, so it isn’t possible. The entire backend architecture changed meaning there is no way way to convert it over to the new format.

Hello,
yes, I read it. No problem, I want to start fresh. The path point to a new destination on the NAS.
If there was a takeover of the old batabase, then it goes automatic. I dont tell them :slight_smile:
What Can I do? Delete the local database on the client manualy in Explorer?

If you create a new backup job it will create a new database so you can run your backups.

Well, good idea. It was also helpfull to delete the old database files manual… runs. Thank you.