Error onedrive bussinnes

I am not able to back up my files in Onedrive Bussines, it only does one part and then it shows error, I have unlimited space in the account: Below is the duplicati log.

1 de Jul de 2018 às 05:20: Failed while executing “Backup” with id: 2

Hello @Elton_pereira_leite, welcome to the forum!

It’s good that you found the log, but we’ll need a little more detail such as what version of Duplicati you are using and what you see if you click on the ‘Failed while executing “Backup” with id: 2’ line.

For example:

Note that you can just copy / paste the TEXT of the error (rather than a screen shot) between two lines of “~~~” and it will look something like this):

Jun 23, 2018 11:18 PM: Failed while executing "Backup" with id: 9
System.IO.IOException: The source folder C:\Testfiles\ does not exist, aborting backup
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.ExpandInputSources(String[] inputsources, IFilter filter)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Backup>b__0(BackupResults result)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Backup(String[] inputsources, IFilter filter)
   at Duplicati.Server.Runner.Run(IRunnerData data, Boolean fromQueue)