Error from command line (Windows 10 client)

I need to run a copy from the command line.
It gives me source error (source nule)
Can anyone tell me where the error is.
Thank you

“C:\Program Files\Duplicati 2\Duplicati.CommandLine.exe” backup "ftp://213.60.130.101:2121/navpolicarpo?auth-username=nav&auth-password=*******" “E:\Backup\” --usn-policy=Auto --all-versions=true --snapshot-policy=Required --backup-name=“Desde BK para Policarpo” --dbpath=“C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Duplicati\82658885707973817068.sqlite” --encryption-module= --compression-module=zip --dblock-size=100MB --keep-time=3D --no-encryption=true --disable-module=console-password-input

–usn-policy: Fatal error => Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source looks like the same problem, and if so it looks like the bug got fixed in v2.0.4.18-2.0.4.18_canary_2019-05-12 but is not in a beta yet.

Improved filter handling for empty filters, thanks @dgehri

Fix for –usn-policy: Fatal error => Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source #3762

There’s no workaround given, but I’d think you could read Filters and give something that does nothing.

A regular expression exclude that requires an empty string file path might do that, i.e. --exclude="[]"

I add that the same backup executed from the GUI works without errors

I have disabled USN and it already works from the command line correctly
Tanks!!

I wasn’t sure if you needed USN, but did you test with it on and giving a dummy exclude as mentioned?