[Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.TestHandler-FailedToProcessFile]: Failed to process file duplicati-20200105T000000Z.dlist.zip

Hi All,

I Installed Duplicati on my UNRAID machine and I configure a backup to my local SATA drive and to my Dropbox account.

They both work but after running they show the following message 3 times: “[Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.TestHandler-FailedToProcessFile]: Failed to process file duplicati-20200105T000000Z.dlist.zip”

Who knows what it means and how can I fix it?

Sounds like the testing portion (which is done at the end of a backup job) is failing. Can you try to do a test restore? You should enable the --no-local-blocks option to make sure the restored data comes only from the remote storage location.

Thx for the response,

Can you tell me where I can find the option to select --no-local-blocks?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Tom van Dijken

In Duplicati UI, click the main Settings menu. Scroll to the bottom where you see the “Default options” section. In the “Add advanced option” dropdown, pick “no-local-blocks”. Then scroll up a bit to see the no-local-blocks option was added. Check the box and then scroll to the bottom and click OK.