Duplicati + healthchecks

I don’t know what your mychecks runs, but I found several that run the healthchecks.io code.

If this is the same as healthchecks.io documents (and your example is quite reminiscent of it):

In case someone else comes around looking for an example script for healthchecks.io,
posted a starter script and then an issue. but at least that should qualify as a try in my opinion.

Duplicati Notifcation forum topic has some of the same information that I’m posting now.
Example Scripts covers DUPLICATI__PARSED_RESULT as used in linked example script.
There are probably some other script variables that you would want to use for the need.

The example script covers this if you use bash. If this is Windows, you can translate that.

Although you might not need it for your simple two-URL-no-report approach, it’s set using
Reporting options in the User Manual, and is very flexible but possibly also not necessary.

Pinging API seems to allow HTTP POST if you want to put in some additional information.
I don’t know if you ever send reports by email, but I think the HTTP report is rather similar.

Below is a third-party Duplicati-specific option that had an outage and healthchecks.io talk:

I have no script to give, but there are some hints. I collected healthchecks topics via forum search box.
If mychecks is healthchecks, great. If not, some of the ideas might apply, or you can cover differences.

2 Likes