Duplicati lock up

@ts678… would you be able to help me out with something?..

I have turned off email notifications, and at the moment Duplicati is working nicely, so I thought I’d have a look at OnOperationComplete as I thought that’s where the emails were being sent. I can’t see the email functionality in there so I’m not sure why I thought that’s where it was, I need to look further, regardless it led me to look at nearby logging statements.

In the following code (ignore the highlighted line it’s just the middle of the code block) the start of an operation is logged on line 426. It logs as ‘(@“The operation {0} has started”, operationname)’… and I can see plenty of entries for “The operation Backup has started” in the logs.

The end of an operation is logged on line 440. It logs as ‘(@“The operation {0} has completed”, operationname)’. The problem is, I cannot find, in any of my logs any of these completion messages regardless of whether the backup seemingly worked correctly or not. I think all backups are having a problem and this is demonstrated by missing completion messages.

Could you please search your profiling logs for “The operation” and tell me if any of them ever end in “has completed”?

Thank you.