Duplicati gets stuck, while trying to restore a whole backup

Following a fail on a different back up system, I decided to see how does my duplicati (the main backup I am relaying on) is functioning.

I just asked it to restore my whole (20GB?) directory tree, from the backup at google drive somewhere.

At some point duplicati says “building partial temporarily database”.

And then, at some point, it got stuck. It shows the same progress bar for 2 hours already maybe.

(after moving the first 75% or so, fairly quickly.)
On yesterdays attempt, it crashed the whole computer

So far, the destination folder, for the resotre procedure, is empty. 2 hours into the process

Attaching a screen shot

My connection to the internet is fairly fast - 200MPBS download, 5MBPS upload.

Os: windows 7. Pretty powerfull i7 pc, with 16 gigabyte of ram

The database is essentially an index into the remote storage.
Duplicati needs this database to figure out which parts go where.

Which version of Duplicati are you using? There were some significant fixes to the database recreation performance in the recent version.

Ok, after all, it moved.

And this is the result I am receiving:

Can anybody explain please what it means?

Duplicati.Library.Interface.UserInformationException: Found 3 remote files that are not recorded in local storage, please run repair
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.FilelistProcessor.VerifyRemoteList(BackendManager backend, Options options, LocalDatabase database, IBackendWriter log, String protectedfile)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RestoreHandler.DoRun(LocalDatabase dbparent, IFilter filter, RestoreResults result)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RestoreHandler.Run(String[] paths, IFilter filter)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<Restore>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0(RestoreResults result)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Restore(String[] paths, IFilter filter)
   at Duplicati.Server.Runner.Run(IRunnerData data, Boolean fromQueue)

is my version number

In that case, try updating: Duplicati

It probably means that a backup was running during the restore, which made 3 new files show up after the restore built the database. Don’t run repair in that case, as it will remove the extra files, causing the backup to complain that they are missing.