Server Crashed. Was able to copy the database/configs off of the server to another machine.
When I try to do a restore, it says “Connection Failed No Filesets found.” But there’s nearly 40GB of Data.
I have downloaded the set from B2, and attempted a restore that way. Same error.
I have tried decrypting the fileset, same error. I have tried reindexing the fileset. It “reindexes” but then gives the same error when I try to restore.
I did a test before I started using it in production. The tests worked fine. NOw that I need the data, it won’t let me have it.
(Have never used Duplicati 1.x) Have the duplicati-.dblock.zip.aes, and duplicati-.dindex.zip.aes, but no duplicati-*.dlist.zip.aes files.
Anything that can help would be great. I have been fighting this for 5 days now. (If the info I need is available, I have not stumbled across it in my searches.) All other similar topics having the same error message are either dealing with duplicate directory names, or wrong versions of Duplicati. I REALLY need this data. Please, I hope someone has a workable solution.
(I have tried things with the tools, but am willing to try again, in case the steps i followed were missing some important piece.)