Duplicate and zabbix_sender

Hello! How to configure sending notifications using zabbix_sender?

Welcome to the forum @mmorzhakov

https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/current/manpages/zabbix_sender could probably be run by scripting options such as –run-script-after. See run-script-example.sh which is also in your Duplicati installation area.

Depending on what you want to do, there’s also a chance that one of the third-party monitoring tools such as dupReport (which can run Apprise push notifications) or https://www.duplicati-monitoring.com/ might help…

1 Like

Good afternoon! Thanks for the answer, but he did not help. I need to run the executable file with the key indicating the result of the backup operation.
I use.
–run-script-after = c:\temp\getresult.exe
and do not get parameters

When I start in cmd
c:\temp\getresult.exe 1 2 3 4
I get file with all params

Blockquote
0 - c:\temp\getparams.exe
1 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 3
4 - 4

When duplicate run script I get file with one parametr

0 - c:\temp\getparams.exe

PS
Source code of getresult.exe (freepascal)
program getpatams;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses
{$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF UseCThreads}
cthreads,
{$ENDIF}{$ENDIF}
Classes, SysUtils
{ you can add units after this };
var i: integer;
f : textfile;
begin
AssignFile(f,‘c:\temp\params.txt’);
Rewrite(f);
for i:=0 to ParamCount do
begin
writeln(inttostr(i) + ’ - ’ + ParamStr(i));
writeln(f,inttostr(i) + ’ - ’ + ParamStr(i));
end;
CloseFile(f);
end.

How do you intend to make the key and pass it in? Generally you’d check environment variables with a program or script to get the raw result. Read earlier cited run-script-example.sh for available variables.

After figuring out what key (is that some invention of yours or an existing key?), pass it along if needed.

While Duplicati won’t pass parameters into the script (which can be an executable), your first-level one could start a second-level script, passing whatever parameters it likes (based on Duplicati’s variables).

I’m not following this. There’s not even an attempt to pass parameters (though it wouldn’t have worked).

It doesn’t pass parameters to the script. Instead Duplicati stores a lot of information as environment variables. The launched process can read those variables to get a host of information. If you want to know operation result, you can check this one:

%DUPLICATI__PARSED_RESULT%

It will be Success if everything worked properly.