Duplicati - 18.104.22.168_canary_2019-12-29
• Backup retention: on
• Advanced options. all-versions: on
- Backup folder with 1 file.
- Delete that file.
- Copy any other file to the same folder.
- Backup the same folder again.
- Delete the second file.
- When you try to restore 2 of these files at once, only the last one is restored, although both are marked for recovery.
“[Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RestoreHandler-MetadataWriteFailed]: Failed to apply metadata to file: “E:\aa”, message: The process cannot access the file ‘E:\aa’ because it is being used by another process.”