Delete not working?

So I am trying to delete all data sets previous to the current one. I am using the command line like this:

duplicati-cli delete file:///var/backup/duplicati/armoury/logs --keep-versions 0

It asks for the encryption password, which I provide (side note, screen echo should be turned OFF for typing passwords. Having it show me the password I just typed is terrible).

After I enter the password, it sits there doing nothing. I’ve let it sit for extended periods of time, nothing. If I do it with --dry-run, still nothing. If I look at the system process list (via. top), I see that it is running a mono task, consume 1 entire core, but it’s not doing anything.

I’m on Linux (CentOS) using the current beta.

Is it at least possible to have some kind of verbose flag so I can see what it is doing, rather than seeing it just sit there consuming CPU and not achieving anything useful?

Depending on what version of Duplicati you are running, you might find what you need from one or more of these.

--console-log-filter (2.0.3.2+)
This option accepts filters that removes or includes messages regardless of their log level. Multiple filters are supported by separating with :. Filters are matched against the log tag and assumed to be including, unless they start with ‘-’. Regular expressions are supported within hard braces. Example: “+Path*:+Mail:-[.*DNS]”
Default value: “”

--console-log-level (2.0.3.2+)
Console information level
Default value: “Warning”

--Verbose (2.0.3.1 and lower)
Use this option to increase the amount of output generated when running an option. Generally this option will produce a line for each file processed.
Default value: “false”

--full-result
Use this option to increase the amount of output generated as the result of the operation, including all filenames.
Default value: “false”

--log-file
Logs information to the file specified

--log-level (2.0.3.1 and lower)
Specifies the amount of log information to write into the file specified by --log-file

--log-file-log-level (2.0.3.2+)
Log file information level

--log-file-log-filter (2.0.3.2+)
This option accepts filters that removes or includes messages regardless of their log level. Multiple filters are supported by separating with :. Filters are matched against the log tag and assumed to be including, unless they start with ‘-’. Regular expressions are supported within hard braces. Example: “+Path*:+Mail:-[.*DNS]”