Database error: Found 3 missing blocklisthash entries, repairing

bug
#1

Afaik this is something the repair should be automatically able to fix. Platform Windows, version: 2.0.4.5_beta_2018-11-28

This is again “triple fail”. First of all why we got into this situation? Secondly, backup doesn’t fix it nor run automatic repair. Third, even manual repair fails with exception. I did search for the forum for similar cases, and I found two. But as far as I can see, there’s no proper solution to this issue. In my case, it’s trivial to reset the backup set. But that’s something which shouldn’t be ever needed to be done. So this should be classified as double bug (?).

If required, I can share full profiling data / database privately.

System.Exception: Unexpected update count: 0
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalRepairDatabase.FixMissingBlocklistHashes(String blockhashalgorithm, Int64 blo
cksize)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.RunRepairCommon()
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.Run(IFilter filter)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String& paths, IFilter& filter, Action1 method) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Repair(IFilter filter) at Duplicati.CommandLine.Commands.Repair(TextWriter outwriter, Action1 setup, List1 args, Dictionary2 options, IFi
lter filter)
at Duplicati.CommandLine.Program.ParseCommandLine(TextWriter outwriter, Action1 setup, Boolean& verboseErrors, Strin g[] args) at Duplicati.CommandLine.Program.RunCommandLine(TextWriter outwriter, TextWriter errwriter, Action1 setup, String
args)

1 Like