Channel retired for OneDrive backup on Debian

Hello,

I am trying to do a backup from my OneDrive A to OneDrive B. Therefore I use a Debian server on which I mount OneDrive A using rclone (I don’t have enough storage space to download the entire data to that server.) and then I use Duplicati to access the rclone mount and to backup to OneDrive B. This worked easily for little amounts of data (3 GB) when I tested it. But now I want to backup all of the data (around 350 GB) and it always stops quickly giving me an error which I don’t understand. My Duplicati-version is 2.0.4.5_beta_2018-11-28 and it is running on Debian 8 on a virtual server with a 1 GB network connection.
Can anyone give me a hint of what the problem might be when looking at the following log?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help and any hints at the problem.

Kind regards, Thomas

Failed: The channel is retired

Details: CoCoL.RetiredException: The channel is retired
at CoCoL.Channel1[T].WriteAsync (T value, System.TimeSpan timeout, CoCoL.ITwoPhaseOffer offer) [0x00196] in <6973ce2780de4b28aaa2c5ffc59993b1>:0 at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.FlushBackend (Duplicati.Library.Main.BackupResults result, CoCoL.IWriteChannel1[T] uploadtarget, System.Threading.Tasks.Task uploader) [0x000a1] in :0
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.RunAsync (System.String sources, Duplicati.Library.Utility.IFilter filter) [0x01031] in :0
at CoCoL.ChannelExtensions.WaitForTaskOrThrow (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00050] in <6973ce2780de4b28aaa2c5ffc59993b1>:0
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.Run (System.String sources, Duplicati.Library.Utility.IFilter filter) [0x00008] in :0
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller+<>c__DisplayClass13_0.b__0 (Duplicati.Library.Main.BackupResults result) [0x00035] in :0
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T] (T result, System.String& paths, Duplicati.Library.Utility.IFilter& filter, System.Action`1[T] method) [0x0011d] in :0

Hello @TomEis and welcome to the forum!

Regarding channel is retired, maybe you can search for prior issues. Duplicati’s lead author had this to say:

If it keeps stopping quickly, the easiest view might be live, using About → Show logs → Live → Information
For longer runs, it would probably be worth setting up –log-file using –log-file-log-level=Information or higher.