Bug Report not progressing

About 48 h ago I clicked the
Reporting : Create bug report … link

The green progress bar on the top of the page shows
Creating bug report … but did not show any progress.

so I clicked the blue X in blue circle icon
now it states Stopping after upload:

There are no new log entries.
Where would the bug report be created?
forum user darkarn apparently ran out of ram and TMP storage while trying to create a bug report.

How much ram and disk space is required?

How long would it take usually to create a bug report and how long does it take to stop?

I expected a summary of the installation and problems with the backup tasks that would help the developers when attached to my other forum post, but the program seems to be stuck at 25% CPU and 500 mb/s usage for very long time. my tray icon is green.

The bug report is a local DB thing AFAIK so you might still have been in backup or whatever you were doing. This idea is also supported by the presence of the Stop button, as that is not present when idle.

Which log is that? Sometimes one can get an idea (without advance setup) of what a program is doing in About --> Show log --> Live --> Profiling (or maybe some less wordy level such as Verbose or Retry).

In the meantime I have stopped by tray icon right click quit. ==> reboot ==>
Dupplicatiwebpage ==> run now.
I still get the warnings about “–altern?”

Up to now I was only referring to the
Home=>Reporting=> Show log.
If I go to :
About --> Show log --> Live --> Profiling
I find under Stored a error relating to page size and locked Database:

Oct 23, 2019 10:23 PM: Request for http://localhost:8200/api/v1/backup/1/log?pagesize=100 gave error
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database is locked
database is locked
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.LogData.DumpTable(IDbCommand cmd, String tablename, String pagingfield, String offset_str, String pagesize_str)
at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.Backup.FetchLogData(IBackup backup, RequestInfo info)
at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTHandler.DoProcess(RequestInfo info, String method, String module, String key)

For now I do not plan to use the bug report button but may create an issue about the extra letters in the pat string.