Backup in Linux Amazon S3 Testing endless permissions

Hello

I am having a problem with backups on Amazon S3 on Linux only.
When testing the connection to my bucket it gets this message attached

Testing permissions and not leaving it.

I tested both versions

Thank you

Anderson

What Linux are you using, or more specifically what Mono version and do you know if you have current SSL certificates?

One thing you might want to try is to finish the job setup, export it as Command line, then try running that command line with the --verbose=true parameter added.

This command line run should let you see messages the GUI may not be showing.

Oh, and I know you said Linux but it sure looks like you’re running something (Linux?) while remoting into Windows 7 that is being remoted to from Windows Vista… Is it possible there might be some VPN or other routing issue going on with all the remote access?

Hello, JonMikelV

This server is an Ubuntu 16.04 running Zentyal with Samba Active Directory.
I have a backup on this same server being done via SFTP without any problem.

Follows backup exit by running via command line

Thank you
Anderson

2924 files need to be examined (423.23 MB)
  Uploading file (49.91 MB) ...
Operation Put with file duplicati-bc0b5e6e31eb34074906c57bb95123896.dblock.zip.aes attempt 5 of 5 failed with message: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'. => Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'.
New file /home/samba/shares/Sistemas/PHOENIX/PgwJr.exe

Fatal error => Cannot access a disposed object.
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.HandleFilesystemEntry (ISnapshotService snapshot, Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager backend, System.String path, FileAttributes attributes) <0x417c4320 + 0x01fd3> in <filename unknown>:0
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.RunMainOperation (ISnapshotService snapshot, Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager backend) <0x417c3820 + 0x0063b> in <filename unknown>:0
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.Run (System.String[] sources, IFilter filter) <0x416f4a60 + 0x01837> in <filename unknown>:0
  0 files need to be examined (0 bytes)

Thanks for the details - that helps a lot!

It sounds like you may be running into the issue reported here, do you agree?

(By the way, edited your first (and most recent) post by adding “~~~” before and after the errors / command line results to make them easier to read.)

Hello
Yes, it is the same problem, I updated the latest version today is the problem continues.
I tested on Amazon S3 and B2 both have the same problem.
What is working is WABI
Thank you
Anderson