An established connection was aborted by the server

Over the past several days I have been getting an exessive amount of errors on one of my backup jobs. I have multile backup jobs on this server that all point to the same storage point that aren’t getting these errors. Any idea what these errors mean?
Below is a small snippet of the eror from this morning, the whole error would probably be a bit to long.

2019-11-27 06:10:01 +00 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.TestHandler-FailedToProcessFile]: Failed to process file duplicati-bf815022a44494d75baba89a8ef64ad54.dblock.zip.aes
Renci.SshNet.Common.SshConnectionException: An established connection was aborted by the server.
at Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager.GetForTesting (System.String remotename, System.Int64 size, System.String hash) [0x00065] in :0
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.TestHandler.DoRun (System.Int64 samples, Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalTestDatabase db, Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager backend) [0x0042f] in :0

Are you getting a series (maybe 5 or 6) of these after the backup uploads have finished? The status bar at top might say something like “Verifying backend data”, and what’s going on is Verifying backend files.

Of course, it’s not supposed to get a connection failure, but first let’s see if it’s on uploads or downloads. Watching file transfers (where your problem seems to be) can be done by About → Show log → Retry.

So one Duplicati set up to use the same SSH server attached to same storage? Is SSH user the same?

Looking at this third-party open-source SSH library, the “aborted by the server” usually means a send or receive transferred zero bytes of data at the TCP/IP level. I’d wonder about the network, except all jobs are on the same network to the same server, right? Is there any logging possible at server to add detail?

If you really want to deep dive into networking, a packet capture might show how the connection ended.