Alibaba Cloud OSS (aliyun) error

Hi

I test Duplicati 2 (beta and canary version) with Alibaba Cloud OSS (aliyun) and have error when start backup (conection test its OK):

Operation Put with file duplicati-20180209T075939Z.dlist.zip attempt 5 of 5 failed with message: Aws MultiChunkedEncoding is not supported.
Amazon.S3.AmazonS3Exception: Aws MultiChunkedEncoding is not supported. ---> 

Duplicati 1 work with Alibaba Cloud OSS (aliyun).

Any idea?

Best regards, Patryk

Hi @PRC, welcome to the forum!

Can you share your Duplicati 2 setup for Alibaba Cloud OSS as a destination? (If you want to use a screen shot you can just copy / paste it into your post, but be sure to hide any personally identifying or secure data like logins, buckets, auth / access IDs, etc.)

I also tested other settings, including advanced ones - the same effect. Dragon DIsk, Duplicati 1 work OK.

Patryk

Hmmm…I was hoping to see something wildly wrong with your settings (meaning easy to fix) but I am not seeing that.

Unfortunately, I am not very familiar with the S3 (or Compatible) side of destinations and know nothing about Alibaba Cloud OSS or Duplicati 1 so somebody else will have to help you out.

Perhaps @kenkendk knows if AWS MultiChunkedEncoding is something added in Duplicati 2 or if it can be disabled.

OK. THX :slight_smile:

Best regards, Patryk

Based on what I can read, this should only be enabled for “large” uploads. In other words, set your --dblock-size=100mb or similar.

If it still does not work, you can force the version by setting --s3-ext-signatureversion=3 which should disable multipart chunked upload.

1 Like

THX for answer. Unfortunately, but the problem still occurs (test also --s3-ext-signatureversion=1-2).

Patryk

What is the volume size you are using?

Sending/BackUp file size? I tested several KB & several, several dozen and several hundred MB. Small, medium and big files…

Patryk