Add Encryption on backup created without encryption

Hello

I have created docker duplicati container for to backup folder of various container.

In the initial backup, I have choose to not crypt the backup => My first objective was to test the backup (function OK, does it contain all the data I have put initialy…)

At this time the work is OK and I want to add “sensible data” like password…

Does it exist a solution for to add encryption without erase the backup and recreate this same backup encrypted ?

I think it needeed maybe to erase the distant backup for may be not have a part of files encrypted and other part not encrypted

But I am not sure

I am frenchee, I have lade research with “encryption” on the forum, but it is not the good How To…

Thanks for all

doesn’t exist to my knowledge.

but if you enable encryption and only after that you backup your sensitive information I don’t see a problem.

How to enable encryption after ? the tag disappear for to choose encryption or not and if yes so AES or other…

new UI?

I still use old one, there you can change it.