Warning: "SSH Fingerprint is not supported"

Different behavior here, but it might depend on what’s done. I converted an SFTP job to use a local folder:

2018-08-30 08:57:30 -04 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: The supplied option --ssh-fingerprint is not supported and will be ignored

The Username, Password, and --ssh-fingerprint are not visible. Web UI view looks like they were removed,
BUT
Configuration --> Export --> As Command-line
OR
Advanced --> Commandline --> Target URL

shows that all three are still actually hanging around, but appended on the right of the new file storage URL
There’s presumably no warning about the other two leftovers because they’re documented as valid options.

When time comes to polish the Duplicati UI, I’d suggest that changes of Storage Type could use some work.
It’s not always clear what to do, e.g. should Username and Password be kept? At the least, let’s show them.
The opposite case is when some setting is no longer accepted. An --ssh-fingerprint falls in that category…

At the moment, my Folder Path is showing a slight hint of trouble, with “?auth-u” appended at the right end.
Fortunately, if I chop that off and save, that and the rest of the extras disappear, and so does that warning.

My two cents for the future. It would have made this a bit less of a chase, but I’m happy you got it resolved.