Unexpected Difference in Fileset on Second Run

For the past couple of weeks, I am consistently getting a “Unexpected Difference in Fileset” error (see below). I found the advice of deleting the offending version (version 0), and I can successfully run the next backup after that. However, the second backup, the error comes back. The error is only for this one job (out of three) with this one going to OneDrive. It still happens even after moving the backup time and upgrading to 2.0.4.18_canary_2019-05-12. I’ve also tried a Database Recreate, but the issue persists. Any Thoughts?

Failed: Unexpected difference in fileset version 0: 5/20/2019 2:30:00 AM (database id: 251), found 37207 entries, but expected 37349
Details: Duplicati.Library.Interface.UserInformationException: Unexpected difference in fileset version 0: 5/20/2019 2:30:00 AM (database id: 251), found 37207 entries, but expected 37349
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalDatabase.VerifyConsistency(Int64 blocksize, Int64 hashsize, Boolean verifyfilelists, IDbTransaction transaction)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.BackupDatabase.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.b__0()
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.b__0()
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.<RunAsync>d__19.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at CoCoL.ChannelExtensions.WaitForTaskOrThrow(Task task) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<Backup>b__0(BackupResults result) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action1 method)

Log data:
2019-05-21 02:32:27 -04 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler-FatalError]: Fatal error
Duplicati.Library.Interface.UserInformationException: Unexpected difference in fileset version 0: 5/20/2019 2:30:00 AM (database id: 251), found 37207 entries, but expected 37349
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalDatabase.VerifyConsistency(Int64 blocksize, Int64 hashsize, Boolean verifyfilelists, IDbTransaction transaction)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.BackupDatabase.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.b__0()
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.b__0()
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.d__2`1.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.d__19.MoveNext()

Upgraded to Duplicati - 2.0.4.22_canary_2019-06-30 and began having a different error that turned out to be a timeout when uploading to OneDrive. Between rebuilding the database and using the option “–http-operation-timeout=10m” this issue seems to be resolved with the new version.

Glad that worked for you, and thanks for following up!

I get hit by this problem every now and then but I am not using OneDrive.