Unable to restore my data from one drive backup

Welcome to the forum @write2keith

If that’s Restore → Restore from configuration, I think there’s a bug where it mishandles options’ dashes.
There are fragments of three option warnings behind your screenshot popups. Maybe that’s the odd three shown on your option listing at the top that appear to have four leading dashes instead of the required two.

If the goal is to get this PC back in business as its former self, the best path is to import the configuration file, then use job’s Database screen Repair button to completely rebuild the database back to how it was. Assuming it works, you should be all set to run Restore from the job menu. When all set, resume backup.

Migration to new PC - faq wanted has more information, as the totally reformatted PC is effectively “new”.

Before doing that, feel free to see if you can find and post (or record for yourself) any errors and warnings here, e.g. the ones behind the popups, and maybe something in About → Show log → Stored where you can usually click on the error entry to see the details. With what’s posted so far, options is my only guess.

If the goal was to get the restore done ASAP, worrying about backup later, Restoring files if your Duplicati installation is lost might be a good path, because it uses a partial temporary database, maybe a bit faster built compared to the full all-versions all-files rebuild you’d need to do to get completely back in business.

Two days seems a long time, If you like, you can watch in a tab at About → Show log → Verbose. Ideally there should be a series of dlist files processed, a series of dindex, and zero to a few dblocks (though any damage to the backup might make it keep looking slowly through dblock files in an attempt to locate data).