Test command produces "Extra" errors

This worries me a bit. How’s your ability to follow C# code? I think it’s here called from here.

Complete or a sample?

How deep do you want to go? You found the Block table, which is great, so maybe you’re comfortable.

User-level overview of backup tech is here, database diagram is here and a textual description is here.

What I had in mind for an easy start was to just check the State of that dindex in Remotevolume table.
You can filter Type field to see if Files and Blocks came in same amount (maybe in State Verified).
There was a debug try due to uneven external file counts, and the DB browser portion of it began here.

I don’t have a complaining dindex file handy, but I would guess that the output is the hash in Block table.
A dindex file is associated with a dblock file via IndexBlockLink table, and it lists hashes that it contains.

The question is whether you got some sort of bogus dindex to be ignored, or blocks are really missing.
Blocks form blocksets which form files (among other things), so one wants all the blocks to assemble.

You can PM me, and may other Duplicati staff look at it too if need be?