System.AggregateException Error

Hi,
for a few weeks one of my backups has not been performed.
The backup destination is a compatible S3 that works correctly with other backups.
This is the error I get:

Blockquote
Failed: One or more errors occurred.
Details: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.AggregateException: Expected hash not equal to calculated hash —> Amazon.Runtime.AmazonClientException: Expected hash not equal to calculated hash
at Amazon.S3.Internal.AmazonS3ResponseHandler.CompareHashes(String etag, Byte hash)
at Amazon.S3.Internal.AmazonS3ResponseHandler.ProcessResponseHandlers(IExecutionContext executionContext)
at Amazon.S3.Internal.AmazonS3ResponseHandler.d__11.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Amazon.Runtime.Internal.ErrorHandler.<InvokeAsync>d__51.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Amazon.Runtime.Internal.CallbackHandler.d__9`1.MoveNext()

I tried to update to the latest Canary, I installed the latest version of Visual Studio, completely deleted the backup (both from the configuration and from the destination) and started again, but no results.
What can I do?
Thanks

The backup still doesn’t work, any suggestions?

Do you mean other Duplicati backups? Or other backup programs?

Can you say what S3 compatible service you are using? If it’s Minio have you set the “Client Library to use” to Minio? (It defaults to Amazon AWS SDK)

Thank you for your answer.
Backups from other servers made with Duplicati work great on the same destination which is a Qnap server.
From the same backup the test on the destination works well.
I don’t know if it can help but the server’s operating system is Windows 2008 R2.
Thanks

Interesting that other servers back up to the same Qnap without issue. No difference in the Duplicati setup that you can see? Or Duplicati version?

What operating systems are the other servers running (the ones that can back up successfully)?

No difference in the Duplicati setup nor in Duplicati version, the only difference is the operating system, Win2008 R2 vs Win2012 or Win2012.

Did you solve this?

Also get “Expected hash not equal to calculated hash” error message.

Unfortunately no, I was forced to uninstall Duplicates from these servers