SSL works only the first time

I have just been bitten by this bug. While a fix has been made it has not been included in any release as yet. I am using beta where the latest release was a month before this patch.

It’s in 2.0.6.100 but you must be willing to run Canary. Beta happens when enough fixes accumulate.
It’s very unusual to have only one Canary after so long, but that’s how it is, given recent participation.
Duplicati progress depends on the community volunteers for code, test, documentation, support, etc.

So there’s the code and a Canary. What unfolds going forward continues to depend on the community.

There’s been an update in Mar. So hopefully this will go from Canary to Beta soon since the last Beta is turning one in about three weeks.

An update to what? There was a rough unsigned Canary in March, and then it was done right in April.

2.0.6.101_canary_2022-03-13

2.0.6.102_canary_2022-04-06

Changes in this version:
NOTE: This is a rebuild of 2.0.6.101, now signed.

so from a content point of view, it was March… Regardless, might as well use 2.0.6.102 (for a Canary).

As for Beta, we can hope. I think progress in general is slow (lack of volunteers – any around?), but for releases specifically, there is an opening for a new release manager. Lack of one likely slows releases.

Was worried due to the lack of releases has a lot to say, in more detail than the regular asking that I do.