Some kind of disk I/O error occurred disk I/O error

The --log-file doesn’t go through the Duplicati interface. It goes right to the disk path you name.

I used to do this (and --log-level) on the server, but it seems to also work when used on the job.

The “Live” log isn’t specifically saved, but are you saying there’s nothing seen when you use it?

There are a few Duplicati examples of your latest stack trace. Maybe you can find some ideas…

Forum #2159 on MacOS. Unknown ending.

Forum #1905 on Windows with some SQLite information, and SQL repair that user did by hand.

GitHub #1585 turned out to be an actual failing drive, so was closed.

GitHub #2937 turned out to be I/O errors, but recreate was too slow.

GitHub #3358 on Windows did a database reset and backup restart.

I worry about your reported disk errors. I’m not sure where all such errors are logged, but you might try Viewing the System Log or Need help? Read me first!. or Checking disks or check in the Unraid forums, however if you’ve already done all that sort of thing, all I can say is your database either has damage or problems at this instant are making it think it has. You can try copying it, recreating it (may be slow), etc.

If you install sqlite3, that’s probably another way to do a PRAGMA integrity_check and other SQL things.