Some filters don't work properly

I added a filter: “Exclude file extension” but unfortenutely .exe files was appearing in test-filters command.

2.0.2.17_canary_2018-01-23

My Source Folders:

C:\Scripts
C:\Programs\Unreal Commander
C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer
C:\Data\Yandex.Disk\PortableDisk_AutoIt
C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\

My Filters:

-[.\AutoIt3.exe]
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages
-
.dll
-.exe
-
.ico
-.log
-
.msg
-.txt
-
.rtf
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\unins???.dat
-C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help
-C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language
-C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2
-C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\

Results via test-filters:
test-filters.zip (5.8 KB)

My questions:

1. why I see files with excludes extensions: .exe, .dll ?
  2. why I see: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\unins000.dat ?
  3. why I see files from: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language, etc. ?
  4. why I see file: C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini ?

Questions as my type of filters. I don’t undestand why it doesn’t work.

1. An asterisk needs to be added : -*.exe
  2. The path contains a space. Is your filter enclosed in quotes?
  3. Folder names must be supplied with a trailing backslash: -"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\"
  4. I don’t know. Maybe it’s the order of the filters. If a filter applies for a file or folder, successive filters will be ignored.

Read more about filters here:

1 Like

thank you.

1. I don’t understand why I wrote without asterisk))
    2 and 3. I added but it’s very strange that GUI didn’t generate properly filters.
  2. :((((. But if I am not mistaken program choose the best filter for file: from include or exclude.

I changed as you wrote before but the same problem I see: test-filters.zip (5.8 KB)

Without knowing how your filters look exactly after you change them, it’s hard to tell what’s wrong. Generally, keep in mind how Duplicati processes a list of filters, as described at the Filters article:

• Duplicati’s filter engine processes folders first then files. The reason for that behavior is performance. If a folder is excluded from a backup, the files inside that folder don’t have to be processed anymore.
  • When filter rules have been defined the first folder is taken and the filter rules are processed one by one. The first rule that matches is applied and the following rules are not processed anymore. For instance, if the first rule excludes a folder, then this folder and all files within will be excluded from the backup even if following rules include this folder or its files.
  • It is recommended to write folder rules first and file rules afterwards. That way rules are written in the same order as they will be effective when Duplicati processes them and Duplicati’s filters are easier to understand that way.
  • Per default, all files and folders will be backed up. That means, if no rule matches, the file or folder will be included.

Hope this helps.

Sorry for this long post! But there are so many examples!!!

If Duplicati needs this order (folders first, then files) the GUI should arange filters in this order.

I’ve read this article twice but I still do not understand all the differences between the various possibilities in the gui:

Examples (in preformated text because of slashed and asterisk):

“Exclude directories whose names contain”

I can use an asterisk. But then it is not restricted to a single folder name!
folderpart1*folderpart2 will exclude folderpart1XXXfolderpart2
But it also exludes
folderpart1/xxx/folderpart2
folderpart1xxx/xxx/xxxfolderpart2
folderpart1/folderpart2

And what I really do not understand is the handling of a question mark in this case (it is a single char in windows):

Folderstructure a\b\c\d
--exclude="*?*d*\\"

Excluding path due to filter: c:\temp\testdir\a\ => (*?*D*\)

And "Exclude folder" with "folder" will also exclude /xxxfolderxxx/
Because it is transfered to *folder*

BUT! If I use “Exclude files whose names contain”

This does (maybe only on Windows systems?) not work!

hugo as filter in the GUI becomes
--exclude="[.*hugo.*[^\]]"
and this brings an error
C:\temp\testdir>"C:\Program Files\Duplicati 2\Duplicati.CommandLine.exe" test-filters "c:\temp\testdir\\" --exclude="[.*hugo.*[^\]]"
System.ArgumentException: parsing ".*hugo.*[^\]" - Unterminated [] set.
   at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexParser.ScanCharClass(Boolean caseInsensitive, Boolean scanOnly)

Correct would be \\ in the regex instead of \

And at last the tile ~ seems to be something really special!

A file filter (Exclude file) ~*xlsx which should filter Temp Excel files becomes 
--exclude="~*xlsx"
but this does not exclude the file!

Exclude files whoes names contains ~*xlsx becomes a regular expression
-[.*~*xlsx.*[^\]]
The ^\ is incorrect. So change it to ^\\ and the * after ~ is also not correct this should be a .*

and this still produces an error

C:\Users\myname>"C:\Program Files\Duplicati 2\Duplicati.CommandLine.exe" test-filters "c:\temp\testdir\\" --exclude="[.*~.*xlsx.*[^\\]]"
System.ArgumentException: parsing ".*C:\Users\myname.*xlsx.*[^\\]" - Unrecognized escape sequence \U.

Somehow the ~ is replaced with the home directory. Also [.*[~].*xlsx.*[^\\]] will not work.

After changing to [.*[\x7E].*xlsx.*[^\\]] is runs but the file is not excluded!

Including file: c:\temp\testdir\hugo\~$hugo.xlsx (1,65 KB)

Changing to [.*[\7E].*xlsx.*[^/]] (slash instead of \\) also doesn't exclude the file. Changing to $ at the end does the job!

Excluding path due to filter: c:\temp\testdir\hugo\~$hugo.xlsx => ([.*[\x7E].*xlsx.*$])

My result is that I only use regular expressions because all the possibilities of the GUI are just confusing me!

I think the documentation about filters should be extended to explain for each gui-possibility what it really does.
And it should explain how to treat with special characters (so * ? maybe _ in linux \ / and ~).

In the background it is simple! There are just 2 possibilities:

OS-Filters with * and ? in Windows and I think with * and _ in Linux
Regular Expressions

But the GUI makes it confusing.

Thank you for the post. I generated this filters via GUI so I agree with thommnyX that there are problems with it.

I have this filters:

-[.*\AutoIt3.exe]
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32"
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64""
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics"
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help"
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection"
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages"
-*.dll
-*.exe
-*.ico
-*.log
-*.msg
-*.txt
-*.rtf
-“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\unins???.dat”
-“C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini”
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons"
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help"
-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language"
-"C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2"
-"C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache"

So why I have, for example, *.exe in result? Why I have excluded subfolders? May be it’s because source folders added automatically as include folders and have bigger priority?

Shouldn’t it look like:
-*.exe
?

Of course, you’re right, but it’s forum issue. I have a asterisk in filter. I changed my post to see what I have in filter and added screenshot:

To help you I need some more Information. Can you please do the following steps:

In short: Post the test-filters and the relevant result!

In detail:

• In the Job: Export - As Command-line - Export => You get the backup-command.
  • Copy it to an editor
  • replace “backup” with “test-filters”
  • remove the target
  • remove everything between the last source folder and the first --include or --exclude => so your passphrase is removed aso.
  • add > output.txt
  • go to a temp-directory and execute it
  • Post the command you have executed and get some lines of the output.txt were you have files / folder that you think should be excluded but are included.

So you should have a command like this:

"C:\Program Files\Duplicati 2\Duplicati.CommandLine.exe"
test-filters
"source1"
"source2"
--exclude="*\dataConfig\\"
--exclude="*\dataEvents\\"
--exclude="**\establishThorns\content\*\\"
--exclude="[.*\\[\x7e][\x24].*(xls|doc).*]"
> output.txt

and in the output something like that

Including folder: \\thorn2\C_R\data\serverbat\scripts\
Excluding path due to filter: \\thorn2\C_R\data\serverbat\scripts\dataConfig\ => (*\DATACONFIG\) || (*\DATAEVENTS\) || (**\ESTABLISHTHORNS\CONTENT\*\) || ([.*\\[\x7e][\x24].*(xls|doc).*])
Excluding path due to filter: \\thorn2\C_R\data\serverbat\scripts\dataEvents\ => (*\DATACONFIG\) || (*\DATAEVENTS\) || (**\ESTABLISHTHORNS\CONTENT\*\) || ([.*\\[\x7e][\x24].*(xls|doc).*])
1 Like

Thank you. I did as you wrote but I see error Invalid path: <Commander\dll64"> (Illegal characters in path.)

Output.txt is empty.

Command Line: “C:\Program Files\Duplicati 2\Duplicati.CommandLine.exe” test-filters “C:\Scripts\” “C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\” “C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\” “C:\Data\Yandex.Disk\PortableDisk_AutoIt\” “C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\” --exclude=“[.\AutoIt3.exe]" --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages"”" --exclude=".dll” --exclude=“.exe" --exclude=".ico” --exclude=“.log" --exclude=".msg” --exclude=“.txt" --exclude=".rtf” --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\unins???.dat”“” --exclude=“”“C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini”“” --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2"”" --exclude=“”“C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache"”" > output.txt

Screenshot due forum filters:

Ok. And as you can see the path has really an error. The third entry in your Filter Screenshot is

-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64"\"

The doublequote (") between the 64 and the backslash is incorrect. Please remove it and repeat the command line!

Correct would be

-"C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\"

I changed it to right before posted previous message with screenshot. So now its:

But whats wrong in command?)

I corrected this filters by myself).
The result:

Result command:

And result output.txt: output.zip (2.8 KB)

So result in console is correct but in GUI is wrong. What shall I do?)

Have you tried to make a backup with the gui with the changed filters?

Because in the output you see that all exe-files are excluded and the folders also:

Excluding path due to filter: C:\Data\Yandex.Disk\PortableDisk\_AutoIt\PortableInetApps.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Data\Yandex.Disk\PortableDisk\_AutoIt\sip.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Data\Yandex.Disk\PortableDisk\_AutoIt\BS_Funcs.au\_todo.txt => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\7z.dll => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\7zg.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\ignorelist.txt => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\ini backup.txt => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\license_en.rtf => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\license_en.txt => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\license_ru.rtf => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\license_ru.txt => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Uncom.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\UncomSetup.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\unins000.dat => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\unins000.msg => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\uninst.ico => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\UnrealCommander32.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\UnrealCommander64.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\updatetool.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\ => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\amnani.dll => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\dsoframer.dll => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\ijl15.dll => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Nav.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\unrar.dll => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\unzip32.dll => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
Excluding path due to filter: C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\viewer.exe => (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll32\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\dll64\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Graphics\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\icon collection\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Languages\) || (*.DLL) || (*.EXE) || (*.ICO) || (*.LOG) || (*.MSG) || (*.TXT) || (*.RTF) || (C:\PROGRAMS\UNREAL COMMANDER\UNINS???.DAT) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Roaming\ATViewer\ViewerHistory.ini) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Icons\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Help\) || (C:\Programs\Unreal Commander\Universal Viewer\Language\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\) || (C:\Users\avmaksimov\AppData\Local\Duplicati\Signature Cache\)
1 Like

@thommyX is correct. This is a known issue, however the filters work correctly with actual backups.

1 Like