Show list of restored files

Hi there, this might be answered already, but I couldn’t find anything…

I want to restore a folder, which contains other subfolders and files. I suffered some partial file loss, which I have a list for. But instead of single restoring those files, I restore full folders, as the missing files are clustered and this saves me a lot of time.

However, I expect that 39 files are missing in the folder and its subfolders, but after I ran the restore, the report show 41 restored files. Now I’m really eager to know what those two files are. Maybe I have lost more files??

How can I see those 41 restored files? The default report does not list any file names.

note: I don’t think it is possible to gather those file lists for the already completed report. But I want to know, how can I achieve this for future restores.

Thanks a lot!

You might be able to watch live log at About → Show log → Live → Verbose for bottom line below:

Shortly below that (if you go there), you can see it incrementing the RestoreFiles count that you see.
Further still, if nothing had to be restored (for example if restore area was all set already), it warns you

Restore completed without errors but no files were restored

This same effect can work the other way, e.g. if 39 files were deleted and 2 altered, you would have to restore 41 files to get just the right files in just the right versions. Restore gives options for existing files.

For a big restore where live log might get long, there’s log-file and log-file-log-level and log-file-log-filter.
Verbose will have a lot to say, but the thought of looking at final verification seems a single simple spot.