I changed my send-mail-level command to:
in my text configuration (from “Fatal, Warning, Error”, if I recall), and when I view the settings in “list” form it says:
It seems to have misread the parameter, which I thought was a bug that had been fixed awhile back.
Then “send-mail-level” now contains my email address in the list view. I tried removing the “send mail level” line from the text config and now in settings another parameter is off:
Send-mail-to is “%RESULT%”
When I went back and added “send-mail-level: all” in the list (GUI) via the checkbox, everything started working properly again.
(edits: I tapped this out on my tablet originally, sorry for the spelling errors)