Restore from Backup configuration

Only a preliminary idea (so far) involving the uneven dash sequences you show. In a test I ran, an option with 4 dashes (instead of the expected two) gave me a stack of 4 yellow warning popups. My detailed log said this:

2019-01-12 13:50:50 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: The supplied option ----no-encryption is not supported and will be ignored
2019-01-12 13:50:54 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: The supplied option ----no-encryption is not supported and will be ignored
2019-01-12 13:50:59 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: The supplied option ----no-encryption is not supported and will be ignored
2019-01-12 13:50:59 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: The supplied option ----no-encryption is not supported and will be ignored

Why did it have four dashes? Possibly a bug, but most options in the export had none (just look in Notepad), and this one had two. Add two more dashes (usually needed), and you get four dashes, which is too many… Peeking in the server database Options table, I’m seeing a very mixed bag of two-dash and no-dash options.

What’s interesting is that an import seems to put up with this quite well. I wonder if it just strips off the extras?