Restore file to new system

i used duplicati to backup my data with ubuntu 22.02 lts on a mega.nz server. after I upgraded the system to Ubuntu 24.04 lts. i lost all my data when i installed new version of ubuntu , but when i try to restore the data in my new system, after restoration duplicati shows me successfully but i don’t see files on my system , so what should I do ? , rhis is the warning - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RestoreHandler-NoFilesRestored]: Restore completed without errors but no files were restored] , please help me

Welcome to the forum @Houd

I don’t upgrade Ubuntu much, but isn’t an upgrade supposed to keep old data? Or did you do clean install?

Are you doing a regular Restoring files from a backup or Restoring files if your Duplicati installation is lost? Getting back to regular operation would mean more move or setup of things like jobs or maybe databases.

Where did you say to restore to?

Especially if you got Duplicati set up for regular use (see above question), a small test restore may solve mystery of where files are, because you can watch all its action in About → Show log → Live → Verbose.