Release: 2.0.4.3 (canary) 2018-11-13

I upgraded one machine to this, a Windows server from the previous canary (2.0.3.14), and now I get a warning that snapshots are failing:

2018-11-13 13:23:38 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler-SnapshotFailed]: Failed to create a snapshot: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Duplicati.Library.Common.IO.VssBackupComponents.SetupWriters(Guid[] includedWriters, Guid[] excludedWriters)
   at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.WindowsSnapshot..ctor(IEnumerable`1 sources, IDictionary`2 options)
   at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SnapshotUtility.CreateWindowsSnapshot(IEnumerable`1 folders, Dictionary`2 options)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.GetSnapshot(String[] sources, Options options)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Duplicati.Library.Common.IO.VssBackupComponents.SetupWriters(Guid[] includedWriters, Guid[] excludedWriters)
   at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.WindowsSnapshot..ctor(IEnumerable`1 sources, IDictionary`2 options)
   at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SnapshotUtility.CreateWindowsSnapshot(IEnumerable`1 folders, Dictionary`2 options)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.GetSnapshot(String[] sources, Options options)

I run it as a service, Local System, usn is “on” and snapshots are set to “on” and none of the writers report a problem and nothing is logged in the Windows event logs. Disabling usn makes no difference, I have also rebooted.