The major changes in this version are:
- New multi-threaded processing engine
- New logging system with filter options
- Better external reporting, with JSON support
- Filter groups to exclude common unwanted files
- Ignore filenames and empty folders added
- USN support on Windows
- Improved repair and validation
- Fixed reading password from console
- UID and GID now correctly restored on Linux/BSD/MacOS
- Added a number of new languages to the user interface
And of course many, many, other updates and fixes contributed by the Duplicati community.
A big thanks to all who contributes fixes, reportes issues, and participate on the forum!
Having a version number equal to 188.8.131.52_canary won’t cause any problems?
Yeah, I messed up! The docker install broke, and I got the build done with a wrong version number.
I will make a new identical build with version tag 184.108.40.206.
Closing topic in favor of correct release here: