Reinstalling Duplicati on a Win10 clean installation; what db and config files do I need to copy across?

This is because you are using an old version, and didn’t do the simpler migration of copying all your sqlite files from the old computer. One solution is to upgrade to the latest version and do the recreation again. OR - delete your sqlite files on the new machine and transfer them from the old one.

I know you say you want to stay on the old version for now, but it is part of why you’re having trouble.

This may be the wrong path now that I see you are running it as a Windows service. The default location for running as a Windows service is in C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\. Note that this is not an ideal location to leave it as major Win10 upgrades will affect this location.

Shouldn’t it be 127.0.0.1?

There is no reason you have to start completely over and lose your backup history. Worst case, do a database recreation with the latest 2.0.5.1 beta version. But a better way may be to undo everything you’ve done and try migration again by manually copying the sqlite files to the right spots.

This person made a great post about the process: