Regenerating database freezes at ~75%

Warning: “SSH Fingerprint is not supported” might cover that presumably understood-but-harmless message.

Unfortunately “Blockset insert failed, comitting temporary tables for trace purposes” is back in never-reported territory, but at least there’s some history to trace which might mean something to the right expert (not to me).

Added debugging code that dumps the temporary tables as permanent tables if the error from #1699, #2048, #2140, or #2178

#1699, #2048, #2140, and #2178 received a fix around Jan 2017 (which I have not looked for), but its debug code remained. It’s basically putting relevant information in a database that could be sent in to the right party.

To me, the code behind that message is interesting, in that an exception arose from an SQL query, somehow, however the specific stack trace that SQLite made is beyond my immediate ability to recognize SQLite issues.

EDIT: One possibility is that this sort of error happens due to an operator cancellation after many days wait…

2018-12-09 02:32:20 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: The supplied option --ssh-fingerprint is not supported and will be ignored
2018-12-12 17:14:27 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalRecreateDatabase-BlocksetInsertFailed]: Blockset insert failed, comitting temporary tables for trace purposes
System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.