Plans to update docker image?

You are in the process of missing the current planning cycle which gathered some pull requests:

2023 release planning leading to
Preview of security and bugfix release Canary 105
which as of last post is in a build and release issue after a time of testing the combined changes.

That seems a bit non-standard. Did you set that up, did you verify it by going in and testing, etc.?
Docker Objects says final layer is read-write. docker run can set read-only, but may break things.

Last Beta was 2.0.6.3_beta_2021-06-17, so Docker isn’t being singled out. Volunteers are scarce.
Do you know Docker well enough to say if Dockerfile change could do the steps of a workaround?
It might be possible to squeak a build change in. I don’t know if anyone has tested the Docker yet.

EDIT:

I have asked at the above workaround link to find minimal steps. Alternatively, you could help find.
You would need to be able to run the image without TrueCharts. Anybody else here willing to test?

After having found what we think is Dockerfile fix, it would be good if a pre-Canary test is possible.
I’m not sure if Docker build is in the preview linked above. If so, that suggests this path is possible.