Hi, me again.
I did a PC upgrade (CPU, Mainboard etc.).
Before that, I saved my Duplicati backup settings in a (.json) file.
Now I did a fresh install of Win10 and Duplicati 2 Beta - the same version as I had before.
After loading the backup settings file successfully, I tried to start the backup…
My backup target is a NAS accessed via WebDAV. The connection is working fine.
After some time verifying data I get the following error message:
Found 30245 remote files that are not recorded in local storage, please run repair
This could be the size of my whole backup. Nothing happens when I pres the “show” button on the error message.
Now I’m scared to do a repair as the backup size is about 800 Gb which I have to send with my 10Mbit connection. So I really need to stay with incremental backups only.
Please give me some advice of what I could do next. Thank you!
Could it be that I don’t have my local database created yet?
I’ve backed up my user folders and Duplicati installation folder before I did a fresh Win10 install. Is there any file I should put back in Duplicati?
I’ve copied my “old” database from the
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Duplicati folder to my new installation. Now the whole backup config is back.
After the first attempt to backup, I ran into the old WebDAV problems with Duplicati which can be solved via regedit:
- Maximum number of Files must be increased:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters\FileAttributesLimitInBytes -----> from 1000000 to 100000000
- Basic Auth Level has to be increased:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters\BasicAuthLevel -----> from 1 to 2
- Maximum upload filesize must be increased:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters\FileSizeLimitInBytes -----> from 50000000 to 500000000
- Timout time has to be increased:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MRxDAV\Parameters\FileNotFoundCacheLifeTimeInSec -----> from 60 to 600
Don’t forget to restart after changing these registry values (like me).
Now the backup started… 877 GB to go. Some heavy local disk load. But till now, no uploads… verifying backend data…
Topic can be marked as resolved