OneDrive for Bussiness - Failed to connect

Same here. After spending some time discovering how to connect (using edu OneDrive account here), it connected and wrote the files, but it can’t read, so it freeze in “Verifying” step “forever”.

Found an open issue at github. And I saw that @kenkendk added a “UserAgent” header code to canary version. Does it means that this bug is fixed, but Onedrive for Business (provided by Education, in my case) won’t work with current Duplicati beta release?

I believe this is the exact same issue reported here.

Edit: I’m on macOS and testing CloudMounter to mount OneDrive (for Business) as a network drive, then I can setup duplicati using it as local folder (folder location is kinda hidden). It seems to be working fine, backup jobs are done quickly mainly because there is no waiting for the upload stage, as duplicati just write files to local path and CloudMounter will automatically upload. I’m just wondering how much additional local disk space will be impacted with this, because I believe using official online storage providers’ API, duplicati won’t write new files until the last written file is uploaded, somewhat sequential. For now, I’ll be testing/using OD4B like this as redundancy, but keeping the main backups to Google Drive just for safety.