Newbie problem with rclone

Hi,
I am new to Duplicati. Just started to test it, and run to a problem:
I wanted to test it with pCloud trough rclone. I set up the Backup destination, hit Test connection - the result is an error message: Failed to connect, the system doesn’t find th file. Rclone is on the PATH, however, if under Advanced options I set the correct place of rclone (rclone-executable) and hit Test connection again then it works fine (Connection worked!). I saved the backup settings and run the backup job. After a short while I get an error message A file couldn’t be find… If I go back to backup settings and try again the Test connection it gives the Failed to connect message again and the Advanced options is clear, so it seems that it haven’t saved!
Is it a bug or do I something wrong?
(I use version 2.0.3.3_beta_2018-04-02 on Windows 10)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sandor

Can you export your configuration and post the exact error message you are getting. Which OS do you use?

Hi,

I attached the config, and screenshots about the error. The OS is Win 10 Pro Version 1709.

Duplicati_error.zip (108.2 KB)

I forgot to write: error1.jpg is after I press Test connection. (previously when I set rclone-executable in Advanced options it was OK, but after Save, if I try again, the rclone-executable from Advanced options is missing and the Test fails. error2.jpg and error3.jpg is from the backup run.

If you click on the lines shown in error2.jpg and error3.jpg you should be able to copy the text of the actual error and paste it into the forum.

For example clicking on the dated line expands to show the error details below:

I can then copy / paste that from the browser directly into my post between “~~~” lines and I get:

Apr 21, 2018 2:26 PM: Failed while executing "Backup" with id: 4
SharpCompress.Compressors.LZMA.DataErrorException: Data Error
   at SharpCompress.Compressors.LZMA.LzmaStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at Duplicati.Library.Utility.Utility.ForceStreamRead(Stream stream, Byte[] buf, Int32 count)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Volumes.BlockVolumeReader.ReadBlock(String hash, Byte[] blockbuffer)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.CompactHandler.DoCompact(LocalDeleteDatabase db, Boolean hasVerifiedBackend, IDbTransaction& transaction, BackendManager sharedBackend)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.CompactIfRequired(BackendManager backend, Int64 lastVolumeSize)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.Run(String[] sources, IFilter filter)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<Backup>b__0(BackupResults result)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Backup(String[] inputsources, IFilter filter)
   at Duplicati.Server.Runner.Run(IRunnerData data, Boolean fromQueue)
Apr 21, 2018 12:23 AM: Failed while executing "Backup" with id: 4