Newbie: One thing after another

Hi,

trying out duplicati, and getting fustrated off the get go.

getting messages that keep going into a loop ranging from:

Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource

(using one drive for business - not sure why it says that the account i’m using is the drive owner’s account.

Found 21 remote files that are not recorded in local storage, please run repair

then i try to repair or create the DB and in keeps failing and looping on itself
I’ve reinstalled 4 times, delete db’s manually and still it says it can’t repair the db

then i try to verify files:
Found 21 remote files that are not recorded in local storage, please run repair

then i try t run the backup and get:
The database was attempted repaired, but the repair did not complete. This database may be incomplete and the backup process cannot continue. You may delete the local database and attempt to repair it again.

see above… repeat

what am I doing wrong

*** edit ***
rebooted thinking that may help and it didn’t
then tried to set c:\duplicatiDB as new DB location and it returns access denied.

** edit 1 ***

i think you have a problem with one drive, i set backup to a local drive and it started to work…, but not with one drive business. I event set the account with the the main admin account and it still goes into a constant loop of 21 files found, then failed to repair.

Some additional information about your set-up will certainly help the helper :wink:
Are you by any chance backing up to folder that is not empty?