Multiple hard disk failures

This is an interesting point. Is that easy to implement in the GUI? Or do I need to learn some obscure command?

@ccmgr - I also use various different solutions. The one thing I like the most with duplicati is that ability to throw data onto OneDrive so quickly. Most of the backups I am doing are really simple. Just a heap of Office Documents which are usually tiny. And that huge Outlook PST which can be many GBs in one file. And yes, it is better if I can get these people into Exchange Server and do succeed to do with with many clients. (Or Office 365). BUT some people are very hard to break out of their habits. And this builder is a good example of stubborn madness stuck on their old system as “they know how it works”. (It drives me mad as here we have TWO people using POP and HUGE mailboxes… which obviously are not properly sync’d… but there is only so much you can do to make someone change)

I also agree about quality of hard disks. For my own kit I lean on higher spec disks. I have no Blues or Greens as they have also died on me. With clients I don’t always get the choice - these examples being mentioned above are junk “big computer chain store” PCs bought for £200. I spend £100 on just a hard disk.