Interesting. I don’t know why this happened, and that’s why I’m posting.
- JottaCloud got broken, probaby because it required newer TLS version than what the old Mono supported.
- After updating Mono Duplicati said that the database is broken (why? I’ve got no idea)
- Had to run repair for the database, as we know, this can be extremely slow process. In this specific case the database is “manageable” but sure, this is really slow still. - It also seems that JottaCloud is quite slow, when handling the small index files, response time is high.
- After index files it also downloaded some blocklist volumes.
- Confirmed everything to be ok.
My only question remains, why mono update triggered these issues? I don’t directly understand the connection.