Migrate from cloud to cloud?

So are you saying that duplicati is not producing such files? Or are you saying that duplicati leaves such files behind when something breaks?

Because I just checked and found that my backup archive on ACD has 11512 (!) files with .part000 in their filename. ACD doesn’t seem to be able to tell me how much space they use combined, but since may of these files are 1 or 2 GB big, it’s probably huge.

Can I safely delete them?

I did use odrive for some time and had my ACD connected to it but I never used it, i.e. I didn’t sync it with anything or used it to access the archive.

What seems more likely as a source is that I transferred parts of the archive from one amazon account o another using multcloud. I remember that it did not work very well and it took multiple attempts until the transfer completed successfully (I’m having the same trouble again now when trying to transfer from ACD to B2. I cannot recommend them at all). So if ken confirms that duplicati doesn’t create such files they must be from the failed multcloud transfers which means I can delete them, which means I might have a much much smaller backup archive than I thought, which means I means I may not have to worry so much about costs